All nominations, including a brief bio, headshot, and 100-word candidate statement, must be received on or before August 25, 2023 to be included on the ballot at our Annual Business Meeting on September 13, 2023. The nominee must be made aware and agree to the nomination before placed on the ballot. You may self nominate as well. Voting will take place at the Annual Business Meeting.
Nominees will be posted on this website by August 29th.
Email: [email protected]
DEADLINE: August 25, 2023 at 10 AM
To qualify for a position on the AIA Silicon Valley Board you must be an active AIA Silicon Valley Member, an Associate Member, or Member Emeritus in good standing.
The expectations for Officers and Directors are as follows:
- Attend the monthly Board meeting (2nd Thursday of every month, 7:30-9:00 AM).
- Attend the Board Retreat (one day, Q4 2023).
- Attend and support all Chapter programs and events.
- Maintain documents within our Google Workspace holding key information, contacts, etc., to pass along to successor.
- Encourage member support and assist with promoting the AIA local chapter within the Architectural and Design community.