Industry Relationships Matter
Our chapter is pleased to have a wide range of related firms join our organization as a Professional Affiliate Members. Those who are employed outside of architectural practice but are involved in positions allied to the field of architecture. Individual professional affiliate members may include engineers, planners, landscape architects, sculptors, muralists, artists, and others in government, education, journalism, manufacturing, industry and/or other fields allied to architecture.
Why You Should Become a Professional Affiliate
- Professional Affiliate Members receive information electronically regarding current news and events including continuing education programs for design professionals, board and committee meetings, community events, and classified job listings.
- Networking opportunities in a local organization of over 500 AIA Member Architects, interns, students, and affiliate professionals in the building industry, thereby increasing your visibility throughout the region.
- Discounted feature advertising and classified rates on our website.
- AIA Silicon Valley premiere website listing including links to your business’ website.
- Invitation to attend all major chapter programs at membership rates.
- First dibs on our limited display tables at our new spring and fall conferences and workshops.
- Invitation to participate in round table educational discussions, lunch and learn presentations or host a chapter meeting.
- Eligibility to serve on existing AIA Silicon Valley Committees to share your knowledge and expertise with other members.
- The use of the AIA Logo for Professional Affiliates to use on your website and in promotional material. (Contact our office to receive your digital copies).
- Be a featured writer for our online Tracings Blog. Your expertise is invaluable and our readers will begin to see you as the expert in your field.
AIA Contract Documents – AIA Silicon Valley stocks over 125 AIA contracts, documents and publications that are available to Professional Affiliates at discount prices.
What Does a PAL Membership Cost?
Yearly dues for an AIA Silicon Valley Professional Affiliate is $415.
How Do I Become a Professional Affiliate?
Download a Professional Affiliate application (PDF).
Send the completed application to AIA Silicon Valley:
325 South First St., Suite 100
San Jose, CA 95113
If there are any questions regarding membership or anything else, please contact AIA Silicon Valley by phone (408) 298-0611 or email email@example.com.