Expanding Your Influence In Silicon Valley's Architectural Community
| SUSTAINING PARTNER LEVELS & BENEFITS
Download a informational brochure and determine a level of participation that meets your marketing goals.
An AIA Silicon Valley Partnership puts you and your firm in touch with the local architects and issues that are important to the design-build industry. AIA Silicon Valley Partners are a locally-based design and construction related company that is a proven leader in their respective businesses. A Partner demonstrates consistent excellence in their chosen endeavor, and whose reputations are well known in the industry. They are companies of high integrity, well regarded by their clients and competitors alike.
See who is currently an AIA Silicon Valley Corporate Partner.
Benefits to an AIA Silicon Valley Partnership
PARTNER INVITATION DETAILS
Partnership allows you to reach specifically targeted niche markets without any waste. It is a powerful complement to other marketing programs, in addition to having a dramatic influence on industry and customer relations.
As a leader in the industry your involvement with AIASCV as a corporate partner provides an invaluable resource for many of our members, while your level of experience in your given field offers a depth of knowledge to those throughout the architectural community.
Did you know…
- The AIA Silicon Valley website receives over 3,700 views each month. 63% are returning visitors with 37% being new visitors.
- The AIA Silicon Valley email distribution list is 1,300.
- We have on average, 80 architects and associate architects who practice in the Santa Clara County community at our monthly chapter meetings.
- We host approximately 24 Lunch and Learn Seminars for our members annually.
- Our members also attend other continuing education meetings, workshops and special events.
EXCLUSIVITY MATTERS…PARTNER BENEFITS
- Social media post 2x annually which links back to a blog article or announcement on your website that is relevant and aligned with interests of members.
- Exclusive ad space on our home page for 1 month.
- No charge for hosting lunch and learn seminars. Rates will be $200 for members and $500 for non-members. Corporate Partners FREE. Receive a list of those who participated in seminar both live and by webinar.
- Opportunity to host or lead a chapter meeting at your showroom or the location of a current project or recently completed project you were a member of the build team on. Receive list of attendees post event.
- Two AIA Silicon Valley Tracings blog articles annually. Partners must provide the article. Article link will be included in monthly e-newsletter that is distributed to 600 members.
- Expanded listing in website to include a picture gallery, “about us” paragraph, key facts about the company.
- Your company events can be posted on our AIA Silicon Valley master event calendar and a mention will go in our monthly e-newsletter if provided with enough lead-time.
- Participate in at least one chapter meeting as a speaker, expert, and panel member.
- Discounted exhibit space at our Fall Conference & Home Tour.
- FREE Professional Affiliate Membership for one representative
- One set of ONE TIME USE Mailing Labels of Members per year.
- Two golf registrations to the annual golf tournament.
- Two registrations to Design Awards (alternating years) and Home Tours
- Discounts on all purchases of hard copy AIA Contract documents and a $200 discount on annual subscription to AIA National Contract digital documents.
- Your company logo on display at the AIA office located on ground floor on South First Street in San Jose.
Corporate Partnership packages may be customizable, and in an effort to ensure your getting the biggest bang for your buck, we will sit down to discuss your goals.
We want to be your partner in:
- Enhancing your firm’s network to our member architect
- Provide a forum for you to showcase your products or services
- Create positive publicity/heightening visibility
- Generating social media buzz
- Increasing your web traffic
Board of Directors Connection:
Each Partner will be assigned as an AIA Silicon Valley Board Ambassador, to assist in connecting them with the architectural community, and ensure that their firm’s products and expertise are understood and recognized within our membership, at events, in Tracings, and elsewhere.
Strategic Partnership Meeting:
A minimum of one on-site meeting per year with the AIA Silicon Valley Board President, Vice President / President Elect, Executive Director, and other Board members as appropriate.
We hope you consider a Corporate Partnership with the Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. Partnerships are limited to no more than 12 firms. Contact me to learn how your firm can participate.