This program is presented by AIA National
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to great uncertainty at architecture firms. In this series, AIA Chief Economist Kermit Baker walks you through the latest developments and economic data and discusses the impact it is having on firms, and how they are responding so far.
Session 1 - Non-Residential Focus - Wednesday, April 1,12:00 PM PST
Session 2 - Residential Focus - Wednesday, April 8, 12:00 PM PST
Session 3 - Employment Data Focus - Wednesday, April 15, 12:00 PM PST
Session 4 - Architectural Firm Data Focus - Wednesday, April 22, 12:00 PM PST
- Go to AIA.org
- Click Login (top right hand corner of the screen)
- Click “I don't have an AIA account” Sign up
- Enter your contact info
- Submit the Form
- You will receive an email confirmation. Click the link to complete the account setup process.
- You will be taken to an AIA.org page that asks if you want to login.
- Once you are logged in, Insert this link in your browser:
- You will be taken to AIAU (AIA Education)
- Click GET STARTED (bottom left of the screen)
- Click on the course(s) you want to attend
NOTE: Attendance for each course is limited to 1,000 attendees, so register as soon as possible.